In this blog post, we will share a simple and nutritious recipe for honey banana yogurt pops that your kids will absolutely love. These frozen treats are not only delicious but also packed with essential nutrients. Let’s get started!
2 ripe bananas
1 cup of plain yogurt
2 tablespoons of honey (optional)
1/4 cup of granola or crushed nuts (optional, for coating)
- Peel the bananas and cut them into small chunks. Place the banana chunks in a blender or food processor.
- Add the plain yogurt to the blender. If you prefer a sweeter taste, you can add honey as well.
- Blend the mixture until smooth and creamy. Make sure there are no lumps left.
- Pour the banana yogurt mixture into popsicle molds. If you don’t have popsicle molds, you can use small paper cups and insert popsicle sticks into them.
- Place the molds in the freezer and let them freeze for at least 4-6 hours, or until completely solid.
- If you want to add a crunchy coating to your honey banana yogurt pops, you can prepare a granola or crushed nuts mixture. Simply spread the granola or crushed nuts on a plate. Once the popsicles are frozen, remove them from the molds and roll them in the granola or crushed nuts mixture, gently pressing to adhere. Place them back in the freezer for an additional 30 minutes to set.
- Once the honey banana yogurt pops are fully frozen, remove them from the molds or cups. If using paper cups, simply tear away the cup.
- Serve the popsicles immediately and enjoy!
These honey banana yogurt pops are a fantastic way to incorporate healthy ingredients into your kids’ snacks. They are not only refreshing but also provide essential nutrients from bananas and yogurt. Feel free to get creative by adding different fruits or toppings to customize the popsicles according to your kids’ preferences. Enjoy this guilt-free treat with your little ones on a hot summer day or any day of the year as an afternoon snack while doing homework or as a treat on the weekends for the entire family. Check back with our blog for more Mom Squad Recipes soon!